Friday, August 24, 2012

Megawatt Smile

This bar is fun. Cheap food, great friends here... Oh. Wait. What and Who is that?

Hi gorgeous.

You've got a megawatt smile.

Oh. Your girlfriend lives in Yakutsk... How... interesting.

Do you see each other often?

No? Only once every 2 years? Oh, I see. That makes total sense.

Haha! You were a fat kid!? I don't believe that!! You're so effin pretty now! I mean, you've got a great look for the camera. I'll bet you're super talented. I'll bet you land all sorts of really great commercials. You worked with such and such and so and so? Really? Wow. Great. You know, I... uh huh. Yep. You're probably very talented, I'm sure. Siblings? Yeah? I have siblings too! We have so much in common! You lived in Boringsville, USA? I've been there! That's so... cool.

So, what the hell can I talk to you about other than yourself? You know, this is really funny: the other day I saw a clown on the subway and...

Yeah, I guess it is getting late, huh?

Silence doesn't suit us.

I'll just mosey back over to my side of the bar and pretend that I don't want to stick my head in an oven.

Ugh. Beautiful people: Sounds like I'll have more luck scoring one of the New York versions if I move to Siberia.


No comments:

Post a Comment