Monday, September 3, 2012

Birthday

It's the last day of being 24.

Most frequently asked question: "What'll you do for your 25th birthday?"

If I could do anything, I'd go to London and spend two weeks partying over there. I'd make a trip to Paris and spend a couple days there as well.

European flights of fancy are not in the cards at the moment.

The 25th year of my life has consisted of many great and wonderfully memorable events, and I'm not sorry about any of them. I'm really stoked about what the 26th year will bring. Hopefully some really big leaps in my career, more travel, some awesome dudes...

I've decided to spend the last day being 24 by going shopping for some fall clothes and trying not to think about organizing something like a party to celebrate. Isn't it funny how 25 seems like such a bigger number than 26? I feel like it's more of a momentous number. A real landmark in age. I'm solidly in my 20's and solidly trying to figure the solids of life out.

I think I'll concentrate on how a new pair of jeans will fit, instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment