Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Love Him/ I Love Him Not


My Interpretation of a Thought Gone Free...

(Disclaimer: This is not a particular thought about anyone at the moment, just more of a compilation of thoughts I, and the women close to me in my life, have had in the past!)

I love him.

I love him not.

I Think I love him!!!

i love him not.

I LOVE HIM!

Mmmm... Nope.

But, really I like him so much when he does ____.

But, we can't.

Oh. This might work...

I should say something. 

No. I should just kiss him.

Ew. Having sex with him!?!

Mmmm, having sex with him.

Ugh. I won't do anything. I'll just wait.

Maybe I'm just overreacting.

I don't know anymore.

I don’t know what to do with anything, as a matter of fact.

Facts are hard work. I have a strong dislike of factual stuff, actually.

But, really: I’m just over reacting. I do that a lot.

I’m a PASSIONATE person!!!!

I am so passionate, I am already imagining what my wedding dress will look like once I admit my love!

Oh, ew. I would never marry him. 

Why is that fly buzzing around my head? There is plenty of dirty laundry in that corner. Am I really that gross?

He’d never want to have sex if he saw what I look liked right now. Haha!

I’ll coerce him into doing the dirty deed with a dirty deed-doing human, like me!

Speaking of deeds... I should take a shower and start my day.

I wonder when he’ll call. 

He’s not in to me. 

He just wants to be friends. Gross. I don’t want another stupid friend. 

Yeah, he just wants to hang with me and flirt a lot.

He also forgets all sorts of important information about me.

WHY hasn't he called yet!?!

He's NOT THAT BUSY!

I get so annoyed! I HATE him!

I hate men!

He's all, like, into his career and stuff.

He’s so driven, he has no time to be in to me. 

God, I love when guys aren’t in to me... it shows a certain level of passion.

I have a lot of passion, as I have thought before. 

We have so much in common!

I love passion.

I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment